BENCHMARK ASSESSMENT SYSTEM
The Fountas & Pinnell Benchmark Assessment System (BAS) seamlessly links assessment to instruction along The Continuum of Literacy Learning. This comprehensive system for one-on-one assessment reliably and systematically matches students' instructional and independent reading abilities to the F&P Text Level Gradient
is a benchmark assessment?
A benchmark assessment system is a series of texts that can be used to identify a student's current reading level and progress along a gradient of text levels over time. The word "benchmark" means a standard against which to measure something.
- NWEA Glossary of Terms
- Curriculum Ladders ~ Reading
- NWEA Vocabulary for Reading, Math & Science 2-8
- NWEA Symbols for Reading, Math & Science 2-8
- NWEA Cognitive Verbs Math & Reading
- NWEA Reading and Math Activities
- NWEA Reading Activities
- NWEA Math Activities
General Information: https://nwea.org/assessments